Torco “ZEP” Zinc Enhanced Engine Protector
Torco ZEP is formulated to “add back” the necessary zinc to API SL & SM
oil rating. Oils carrying these ratings DO NOT provide an adequate amount
of zinc, which is the critical anti-wear element for complete wear protection
in pre-1997 engines. Zinc levels in API SM oils have been reduced by over
33% versus API SJ rating.
- Contains Torco MPZ, a perfect balance of moly, phosphorus & zinc, which is a proprietary friction fighting chemistry that adds wear protection back into all motor oils.
- Increases zinc to minimum of +1,200 PPM
when mixed with up to 6 quarts or 6 liters of oil; mixes with all synthetic and mineral based oils.
- Torco ZEP can be used for added “protection”
during engine break-in. It “stays put” and
won’t rub off, scrape off, burn off or scuff off!
- Torco ZEP coats all engine parts and protects
against “dry starts” a leading cause of engine damage in vehicles kept in storage or driven infrequently.
- Torco ZEP is the solution to protecting High Performance engines in Hot Rods, Sports,
Classics and Muscle cars.